There is a fine line between correction and condemnation. How do we—people of the church—correct one another without condemning one another?
Welcome to my blog! In a nutshell, I want you to know that I am passionate about building bridges between people both inside and outside of the Church. I live in New Orleans, LA, with my husband where I am a seminary student. Learn more here!
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
- God’s Law and Our Response in the Wake of the Coronavirus
- My Newborn Daughter and I Are Not Too Different. Here’s Why.
- There’s No Going Home: Reflections on Leaving New Orleans
- How Resistance to Guilt-by-Association Tactics Makes Us Better Thinkers and Neighbors
- What Slinky’s Resilience Teaches Us about Suffering